Sunday, November 11, 2007

The Environmental Blog

I have been blogging since April of 2007 and enjoying every minute of it, It is quite a new thing to me and I am still learning quite a bit. When I started I was not sure what I should blog about. I started with a poker blog called Perferredpokerblog you may notice it is spelled wrong which was an inside joke between myself and a friend lets just say I perfer it that way. The next blog was about Dungeons and Dragons I love this game and have been playing since 1980's, the blog is called Dungeons and Dragons Shall Never Die!
The last blog I started was Share The Wealth and it has become my biggest passion I try to offer content on anything that has to do with money and investing I also want it to be a place where I share what I have found on the web that I view as important hence the title Share The Wealth.
In May 2007 I joined Linkreferral and found a blog called The Environmental Blog and I loved it so I subscribed to it via email and I have shared it on my Facebook profile. The Environmental Blog should be a blog that everyone should tune into because it happens to be a very important topic in todays world. The environment happens to be what allows us to survive on this planet we call mother earth. I recommend that you join The Environmental Blog and if not this one then look for another blog with concerns about out environment. Please educate yourself, family and friends and lets try to save everyones "mother" the planet we call earth.

No comments:

SFI

Freelance Jobs