Wednesday, February 13, 2008

So Much Stuff and No Freedom

Have you ever noticed we have so much stuff and no freedom?
Why?
We go to work get paid and then buy stuff that has no true value other than aesthetic reasons, with no time or freedom to enjoy them because we are at work.
It is not bad to work, working is good for our health we may feel accomplished or enjoy the people we work with. I work, I work at a small family Italian restaurant and bring home $1000 a month.
I know what you are thinking no one can live on a thousand a month you are right and many of us do maybe that is the only job you can get.
The big difference is how you look at things are you spending your money on things that you don't need at the moment. Most of us are, we spend money on stuff that make us poorer, we don't think about what we need to do to enjoy that stuff and have the freedom to just take off on a vacation to enjoy the good life.
I am 36 and I am not wealthy yet, I however have freedom, I have worked at this freedom for five years after I lost my job, my house and filed for bankruptcy. I also became divorced after 12 years of marriage.
I have change the way I think about jobs and money I stopped buying stuff for sometime and started looking at investing I started with stocks that provided dividends on a quarterly basis. I looked for low cost startup businesses I could do at home. I found Prosper.com over a year ago, I looked at that as an investment. I also started this blog to share my story, to help others see that you can find freedom and wealth by sharing what you have learned from the past.
I want to help people find this freedom and enjoy the stuff and the families they have. I provide as much free material as I can I will share tips and quality business opportunities. I hope that you will share your thoughts here today.

Top Blogs

No comments:

SFI

Freelance Jobs