Thursday, October 27, 2011

Thank you PriceBenders

Pulled from the SFI Forum and republished here.
Over the last week, I have won 3 auctions. I spent $116 to buy TCredits. I used MRP to purchase a BlueRay DVD player for myself, and also purchased, at auction a BlueRay DVD player for a Christmas present, a Jurrasic Park blueray DVD set and 50 TCredits formyself, and a night vision camcorder for a Birthday gift. In all I spent less than $25 on the auctions and the shipping of the BlueRay player and still have 280 TCredits left. So, for about $80, I received well over $600 worth of merchandise. Thank you PriceBenders Ray

8 comments:

Unknown said...

you are invited to follow my blog

Andika said...

Congratulations., :)

Unknown said...

This is getting very interesting.. Here's my numbers: http://www.empowernetwork.com/Quicklister/?p=2239

cctv karachi said...

In reality your creative writing abilities has inspired me to begin my own Blog website now.

Puja said...

very interesting... nice

Dr P. Poorluk said...

Congratulations on your success. Just in time for Christmas is pretty good too.

web designer india said...

This is a wonderful opinion. The things mentioned are unanimous and needs to be appreciated by everyone.

Vijaysinh said...

its nice

SFI

Freelance Jobs