Thursday, August 23, 2007

Macs Orlando

Macs Orlando one of the friendliest and straight to the point stores I have ever visited, Owned and operated by Patrick Dowling as he states below he is an independent computer consultant specializing in Apple computers. Patrick repairs and rebuilds computers both PC and Apple systems although he has an affinity for the Apple brand. One of two unaffiliated Apple service providers(non warrantied service providers)in the Orlando area if you are looking for a friendly and down to earth store come visit Macs Orlando and say hi to Patrick.
I’m Patrick Dowling, independent computing consultant. The focus of my consulting work is on my clients’ needs and requirements to use computers to do what they want to do and how they want to do it. I try hard to accommodate those 2 issues with patient training. I have been doing this work since 1990. My client base includes small businesses, home businesses, families, and hobbyists in the greater Orlando area using Macs and Windows PCs. I have, so far, never failed to solve their computing problems to their satisfaction. I invite you to call or email me if you are having a computing problem. References gladly provided. The remainder of this website is an online catalog of the small amount of Macintosh computers and peripherals I have for sale. I invite you to click on the links to the left of the particular categories of products you may be interested in. The purpose of the catalog section is to offer the products shown to local (Orlando & Central Florida area) customers.
Lend Money on Prosper, people-to-people lending. Add to Technorati Favorites

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The owner probably posted this, the merchandise is old trash with a new face. Don't be surprised if it breaks on day 31 and the owner won't do anything for you. He smokes like a chimney in there and its really back for the equipment. I would never go to this place ever unless you want to throw away your money.

epwait said...

Thank you for your comment and perspective.

Christine said...

Wish I saw this before he ripped us off! Buyer Beware - My husband and I both purchased refurbished computers from Macs Orlando. They fix, buy and sell so trusted they would be a good source for a used laptop. Not even 2 months later (exactly 5 weeks) my husband's computer stopped working, it was returned to the shop where Patrick Dowling (owner) took it in. 10 days later, no computer yet and when my husband called he informed him that the repairs would cost $220, the computer cost us $219. Owner lied and said he put in 4 gigs of RAM but computer only holds up to 2 gigs. We picked up husband's and dropped off my HP purchased in April of 2012 (he said we could settle up on the "repairs" later).
After dropping off my computer that just stopped working, he calls us to tell us the repair will cost $175. We contact HP directly and find that this particular model had been recalled in 2010! They cannot help us since recall is over and Macs Orlando sold it to us as "refurbished"? Recall work was never done and now wants to charge us almost as much as we paid to fix.
Buyer beware! Do not trust this man or his products, selling computers that are defective and misrepresenting. Honestly, seems he preys on the fact you will purchase and then will charge you again when it breaks (because it will).

Christine said...

Tried to charge us $175 for a repair, took it somewhere else and paid $30! This guy is a ripoff! Stay away...thing have drastically changed since 2007, he's out of touch and clueless.

SFI

Freelance Jobs