Monday, August 27, 2007

Monetizing Your Web Site

I always talking about monetizing your website, there are plenty of ways to do that. You can do it through Google Adsense, clickbank and linkshare and many more I have used all those listed and had very little success. But recently I came across three great site that do what they promise the first one is Adbrite if you have heard of it great if not look it up or click on the Adbrite link I have on this page. I have earned continuously through Adbrite and it has never disappointed me, unlike Adsense. Another great way is providing news feeds which you can get from The News Room dot com. When you sign up for free you are able to mash or embed news content on your sites and you get paid for view and feeds that people read or play. I love this one because I keep finding new ways to use it and I also get my news through these clips. I have tested for a few months and the return has been great, more than I anticipated. Then this week I started using Ads-clicks tag cloud which really surprised me because I have already earned a dollar and it has only been a week. They are all free to sign up and easy to use. I am telling you, you won't regret using these services and you will love the extra income. You can find all the links on my blog. SPREAD THE WORD! Lend Money on Prosper, people-to-people lending. Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments:

SFI

Freelance Jobs