Friday, January 25, 2008

Affordable Advertising

If you are someone looking for way to advertise and you have a small budget then you might want to try ADEngage.com. It is very easy to use and the price is right, I have been able to run weekly ads for as little as $20.00 a week and you can set it up as a continuous campaign or even a short run if your Ad budget is low for the month.

Above just below the Google search is an a ADEngage.com ad I have set up for a minimum $4.00 a week, an even more affordable advertising campaign, exclusive on my blog. For just $4.00 a week you can run ads through my blog run it weekly as you need it or set it for automatic renewal give it a try, It's easy to use.
If you are trying to monetize you blog or website try using ADEngage.com
I hope this is helpful for my readers and for people new to my blog. I try to find great deals and money saving and wealth building information. If you have a great site of fantastic information please share it by commenting.

Top Blogs

No comments:

SFI

Freelance Jobs