Sunday, January 13, 2008

Sharing My Prosper Bids: Experiment

I recently bid on two more loans and I thought it would be fun to share those loans and how well they are doing or may not be doing. I really enjoy what you can do with Prosper and I want to be able to show every one how it works.
I want to share the success and failures that may happen while investing in this type of program. Below are my most recently won bids, as I go I will share new bids and the returns I receive on at least ten bids in the next few months.
I will be receiving the first payment on these loans next month and we will see what happens.
clipped from www.prosper.com

Bids

Active Listing Bids
Title / Borrower Amount @ Rate Grade / DTI % Funded / Total bids Time leftBid amt @ Rate / Bid type Status
upgrade kitchen
cas157oc02
$10,000.00 @ 10.50%
AA credit grade
25% DTI
100% funded
176 bids
1 day
$52.00 @ 9.00%
Manual bid
Winning
RELIST -Paying off Credit Cards!
RninDebt
$9,500.00 @ 13.20%
AA credit grade
27% DTI
100% funded
150 bids
2 days
$50.00 @ 11.00%
Manual bid
Winning
2 bids on active or pending review listings
blog it

Top Blogs

No comments:

SFI

Freelance Jobs