Thursday, June 21, 2007

Just Got Back From A Short Getaway

ShareBuilder-Welcome page
Greeting and Salutations, I just got back from a short vacation or getaway sometimes you just need to get out of the house. While I was away I had time to ponder my to main income streams, Prosper and SFI. I was thinking how lucky I was to have these to businesses and how nice it is to do it from home, I also thought about my other careers that I had like Cheffing and before that an Ink Technician at Norwood Promotional Products, the hours I put in at those to careers were staggering Norwood was at least fourteen hours 7 days a week and well being a Chef is one of the top ten most stressful jobs Unless your a personal Chef then it is not so bad. When I stated with SFI I signed up for free and after a week of studying the program I realized that to make it in SFI you had to become an EA at first I thought almost $30 a month just to stay an EA man that's $360 dollars a year am I going to do that on a cooks salary. I talked to my sponsor and said no way that's just to much money, then ask me a question that kind of surprised me "Do you smoke or drink?" I said "yes to both." He then ask me to figure out how much I spend on cigarette's and alcohol. So I took sometime and figured it out I figure I spent around $24 dollars a month on cigarettes and $80 a month on beer not including going out to a bar after work which if your in the restaurant biz happens allot. Now that's a $104 dollars a months I was spending on cigs and beer that came out to be $1248 a year, that's $888 more than what I would pay for an EA spot in SFI. When I saw that I quit smoking (not easy but I did) I also went from a case of beer to a 12 pack of beer a week (now I don't drink beer either just wine) and became an EA in SFI, and was it woth it hell yeah I make more than $1248 a month with SFI.
The other company I start to work with was Prosper I started Prosper back in April and have regretted it either in fact I like it even more than SFI. It also cost me nothing to join and all it is is a people to people lending community. When I joined Prosper I thought what a great Idea I was already investing in the stock market I invest in stocks regularly with Sharebuilder and Fidelity I also have a Roth and mutual fund portfolio, now with Prosper I thought now I can loan people money and earn off of interest from the loans. So I tested Prosper by lending to some who wanted to pay down his credit cards I borrowed $50 to him (I am not the only person to borrow to him many people did at the same time I did), I have received my first payment in June and now I'm lending more money and watching my Prosper portfolio grow and has it grown fast. I am now looking for people who are interested in joining my group EPW Lenders on prosper it's free to join and a great investment.
Earn Great Returns. $25 Sign-Up Bonus.

No comments:

SFI

Freelance Jobs