Wednesday, June 13, 2007

My Magazine Source

I love business, I love investing, I love internet business, I love working at home, I just love being an entrepreneur. Thats why I keep up on business I watch CNBC, Bloomberg and I use the internet to stay educated. But my favorite way to stay educated is through my magazine subscriptions, like Fast Company, Entrepreneur, Kiplinger's, Worth, Home Business Connections. But unlike other people that get subscriptions, I am my own magazine supplier I order magazines directly through my SFI business, I also sell to many other people who ask me how I get my magazines. For most people they spend hundreds of dollars on magazines a year I get my magazines essentially free and you can to just by joining SFI. Now don't go thinking you are going to get free subscriptions because right off the bat you are still buying your magazines, I did when I first started with SFI that's part of the marketing strategy of SFI and it works because I know longer pay for magazines out of pocket. I'm an entrepreneur and I'm out to run successful businesses. It's what I love so if your looking to start your own home business give SFI a try and I'll be hear to help you be successful too.

No comments:

SFI

Freelance Jobs