Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Disappointed

Today I read a blog that disappointed me, no I' am not going to tell the name of the blog or it's address. I just found it disappointing, it was disappointing because it was encouraging people to spend money shopping albeit bargain shopping. Don't get me wrong I love to spend my money and I do buy what I need when I need it, and when there is something I want that maybe a hobby of mine I buy it also. Only I look at it this way, I usually ask myself, how can I afford to buy a product, is in my budget or can I wait to get it and stick the money I have into an investment then when the investment matures or shows profit I buy that product with the profit. The thing that I thought was most disappointing is when people would read this blog they wouldn't consider the alternatives I mentioned above they would read the word bargain and think o' boy I can save money it's a bargain.

No comments:

SFI

Freelance Jobs