Saturday, July 7, 2007

I Can't Lend Money I Don't Have it to Lend!

I hear the above statement every day and I find it both saddening and annoying. I have watched and heard people over the years complain about not having any money hell I use to, I heard it at work when I was in manufacturing and I heard it in college and I heard it as a Chef. About 95% of the population complains about it, and yet they do nothing. About five years ago I change my thinking I got tired of complaining I didn't get tired of other people or peers complaining, I just got tired of me, I complained to much. So I started taking steps small steps I started researching working from home and tried many home businesses while I worked. I started investing and I new nothing about it, so I bought books and learned and I heard about Sharebuilder a place where I could by stocks for and I only had to pay a $4 dollar commission per trade without depositing a large amount of money, of course now you have more options out there. I continued to look for the ultimate business and only Sharebuilders and investing worked the best. I also continued to work. I moved to Florida to pursue my Cooking career and still I struggled. SFI working for me but slowly and then in March I was reading Fast Company I read an article about a lending company that would lend from people to people and I just sat there absorbing what I read, I couldn't believe it. What is this about? What are they talking about? I probably sat for an hour just stunned. Then my mind went crazy and I thought about all the possibilities, I ran to the computer and looked the company up Prosper was for real I researched them for a month and then I joined in April. I even quit my job and took my money and started lending money. I have not looked back I keep moving forward in lending bliss. I don't recommend that you quit your job, far from it I suggest you research them for yourself. Then start taking steps to lend money yourself. Don't say "I can't lend money, I don't have it to lend!" instead ask yourself "What would happen if I lent money and was paid monthly with interest?" All you need to get started is to join and lend anywhere from $50 to $25,000 and you will see success. That's right to start lending all you need is a dinner for two, you do eat out at maybe say an Olive Garden. Bonus If you join as a lender you can receive $25 for lending your first $50.
Earn Great Returns. $25 Sign-Up Bonus.

No comments:

SFI

Freelance Jobs