Saturday, July 14, 2007

Slash My Search

Hi again I have been using two new search systems. One is Slash My Search, which is powered by Snap and you can earn money just using it as your search engine. You earn about .0008 cents per search if you are like me this ads up quick and you can also earn writing in their forum. I have been using them for three months and have not been disappointed. You do have to set them up as your home page though. You can find a link at the bottom of the page by my news feed.
Earn Great Returns. $25 Sign-Up Bonus.
The other is Agloco and you download their tool bar and you earn shares in the company. Which they spread the income they make too all it's members through it's advertising. The tool bar is very nice and I really don't notice it. The tool bar even has search tools its very nice. Heres a video.

No comments:

SFI

Freelance Jobs