Thursday, August 23, 2007

Firefox Ad blocker

I use Firefox and choose not to block ads, I know that for some people who have blogs or sites want to earn money from their sites so I choose to see ads as I surf. I also use ads to support my house hold.
clipped from www.techcrunch.com

Danny Carlton writes a little known personal blog under the pseudonym “Jack Lewis” at jacklewis.net/weblog. But don’t try to visit it if you use Firefox, because he’s banned users of the popular browser from visiting his site. Firefox users are now redirected here.

Why? Because he objects to the fact that some of those Firefox readers are using an ad-blocking extension to block ads showing on the site. To counter the problem, he’s thrown the baby out with the bathwater and kicked 13% or so of the Internet off his site.

 blog it

No comments:

SFI

Freelance Jobs