Friday, August 31, 2007

WE Women Entrepreneur Blog

"More Than WE Know" blog is a blog to visit the blog is well laid out and better organized then my dabbling. The blog offers great insight on marketing, motivation, and networking plus more. It's is a true gem for women entrepreneurs and most other entrepreneurs. Give the blog a visit, I think you will be pleased.

More Than WE Know

753263_96592484.jpg (photo by Linda Van Dijk)

I read a fantastic post this morning written by Marilyn Suttle.  Marilyn is an expert in customer service. She co-writes the blog, LoveThemUp.com.  In her post Marilyn tells about a truly terrible day that was turned around by the positive energy exhibited by a waiter at a Big Boy restaurant.  The waiter was so sincerely happy and enthusiastic that it was contagious. Along with their chocolate malts, Marilyn and her husband got an invigorating shot of energy to take back home with them.

I loved this story because it illustrates how energy can be literally transferred from one person to another. 

 blog it

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Eric,
Thanks for clipping my blog. I appreciate your review and am glad to see people enjoying it. Please come back often - I update it every day!

Good Luck with your site - it looks fun!
Liz
www.morethanweknow.wordpress.com

SFI

Freelance Jobs