Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Krav Maga. What is it?

I have recently taken great interest in the martial art of Krav Maga, the contact combat system of the Israel Defense Forces.
My interest took shape when I saw Krav Maga on "Human Weapon" on the History channel and then again on Discovery channels "Fight Quest".
My blog is called "Share The Wealth" not just for finance but for anything that brings wealth of knowledge to an individual. I like to encourage people to share with others to build wealth mentally, physically, spiritually and financially. I welcome all kinds of comments and thoughts that inspired everyone to be come wealthy with knowledge. I have stated this very thought numerous times and hope that I have touched many people with something that has inspired them.
Now Krav Maga is very new to me and it is something that I have found very inspiring and I hope you find it inspiring too.

No comments:

SFI

Freelance Jobs