Friday, October 17, 2008

Traffic Swarm, I must admit it works.

I have seen Traffic Swarm quite a bit in my research for building traffic to my site, in fact I tried using it before. I didn't think it worked that well and I dropped my account. I however decided to use it again as suggested by some friends, they said it has really improved and it has been working for them. I saw the numbers and yet I was still unsure about the Swarm. But after continued pressure I broke down and gave it a new try. I was amazed today, because it worked my traffic has grown. I guess you win some and you lose some and it just proves sometimes you should try things more than once. Should you be interested the link is to the side. P.S. If you use Traffic Swarm tell us what you think of it.

No comments:

SFI

Freelance Jobs