Sunday, September 2, 2007

The Adventure from a New Investor

I was recently looking at the reviews I received threw Linkreferral and yet again I got a bad review, not for this site another site I have been promoting. You may have noticed it's called Prosper. I was not disappointed in the review in fact when I visited the site of the person who reviewed mine, I was pleasantly surprised. I love investing I love stock analysis and here was someone just started out in his investment adventures as he puts it. After visiting his site I gave the site all fives across the board and even join the reader ship. I look forward to reading allot more about his adventures and in doing so I may learn some more tricks. Please visit the site and let us hear what you think.

My Adventures into The Street

Welcome to Investing Adventures! We have two main goals as a first time investor and current graduate student: learn how investing works and wipe out college debt!

About

Published by Jorge | Filed under Uncategorized

Thanks for visiting Investing Adventures. My name’s Jorge and I’m currently a graduate student at the University of Florida. I’ve always been interested in investing and finances but somehow went the engineering route instead. Recently, I’ve had the ability to save some extra money for investing in the stock market. This blog will follow along the progress I’ve made, first with the stock market, and eventually with other investing opportunities.

If you ever need to e-mail me, go ahead and drop me a line at investingadventures@gmail.com. Good luck and enjoy the blog!

blog it

No comments:

SFI

Freelance Jobs