Friday, September 21, 2007

Lending Success Stories

Here are some great success stories from people who are lending money through Prosper
Earn 8-12%. Great Returns. No Banks.
clipped from www.prosper.com

Lender Success Stories

Lender SuccessName: Joshua Heuman
Invests in: C Credit Grades
"There are three amazing things [about Prosper]:
"1) It's easy, even for someone like me, who is not a business or finance guru.
"2) It's a win-win - Borrowers propose loans they feel are reasonable and investors pick and choose loans to bid on based on what they feel is reasonable.
"3) It's enriching - My $500 has grown by 15% while, during the same 1-year period, I had a CD (with a major bank) at 5% APR."
Lender SuccessName: James Sopland
Invests in: B - HR Credit Grades
"I have several loans now and am earning an average of 21%. I will continue to invest in Prosper and in 10 years, my Prosper account will the biggest part of my retirement portfolio."

blog it

Add to Technorati FavoritesLend Money on Prosper, people-to-people lending.

No comments:

SFI

Freelance Jobs