Wednesday, September 5, 2007

This is non-sence For real

Sharing or to share ones knowledge to gain wealth is a great concept. You can see examples of this like the Techcrunch blog. This blog is an amazing site that has turned into a place to find the latest greatest information on the technological world we live in. To prosper just by starting a blog that is just sharing these insights can make a wealth of difference in your life. I know it has for me I can make better judgment calls on how many share's I may buy of a certain stock. The Techcrunch blog is among my favorites and it has shown me the power of sharing your wealth of knowledge with others. It's like paying it forward. I also was able to find out about the Updown a very fun for me any way site that allows me to play fantasy investing with a million dollars just to see if I have any idea of what I am doing with stocks. It's fantasy football for the computer investing stock analyzing net surfing jock. Not only can you glean knowledge from the web for stock advise but you also can get connected with investing through Jim Kramer's Mad Money. Is that show crazy I have seen the fever this guy, Kramer has produce by his non-sense and blathering and it is for real he may not have the perfect stock guru but he gets you to believe you can accomplish much more than you thought you could. If none of this make sense then truly the non-sense I spew is for real. Lend Money on Prosper, people-to-people lending. Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments:

SFI

Freelance Jobs