Friday, October 19, 2007

Facing Foreclosure

With the housing market in recession many people are facing foreclosure. The biggest tip I can suggest is when you get that notice do not assume you can't do anything about it, don't just leave your home behind without a fight.
  1. First go to your bank and attempt to negotiate even when you got the foreclosure notice they really do not want to sit on the property.
  2. Lost mitigation through your lender can also help.
  3. Contact HUD HUD-approved Housing Counseling Agency Phone Toll FREE (800) 569-4287
  4. If none of those options work try programs like Home Assure this is a good option if nothing else works.
  5. Try to find someone who can by your property. This is the time when real estate investors are hunting for property you may not get what you want for the house but at least you can get out of the foreclosure.
I hope these tips are useful and I offer these suggestions because I have gone through it myself. I am no expert I just know it is hard and stressful to deal with.

Add to Technorati FavoritesLend Money on Prosper, people-to-people lending.

Google

No comments:

SFI

Freelance Jobs