Wednesday, October 24, 2007

For You Stock Investers

Hey I clipped this from my Yuwie blog and I hope you go and read it. The Updown is a site where people like you and I can make our own analyst on stocks and we can also earn money just by beating the market and referring friends. Now I know most of you who read this don't know me from Adam, but I would like to refer you if you would let me, if you don't want my referral go join for free anyway and have fun testing and analyzing your portfolio strategy. Below you can email me if you want the referral if not just go to Theupdown.com. I also wanted to show off one of my drawing that's the horse below.
clipped from www.yuwie.com
Have you heard of Updown you can invest in the stock market and if you beat the market you earn money. If you are interested email me HERE with the subject "Updown" and I will email you back with a referral.
blog it

No comments:

SFI

Freelance Jobs