Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Getting Paid to Read Emails

I read a lot of emails and I hate spam mails unless I choose to receive it because not all spam is bad. I actually have an extra email account just to receive these emails they are my paid email accounts. In my email account I receive mail from SendEarnings, InboxDollars, and Hits4pay. I earn money just for reading the ad and sometimes I find an offer I like and I sign up for the offer. I usually read the emails once a week and I earn and average of 30 cents a week. That doesn't sound like much does it, but a penny earned is a penny to invest. Every time I cash in I put it into my a money market account with a 5.04% 30 day yield, you may have read my post on top performing money market accounts. SendEarnings and InboxDollars pays out at $30, Hits4pay pays out at $25. Once I have earn $1000 I either buy stocks or put it into my Roth. The other plus to paid mails is, you can upgrade and get automatic referrals and every time referrals read mail you earn money. Now the down side is it takes time and persistence to earn money from these paid mails you also need to put time a side to read these emails, it takes 15-30 min at the end of my week. When you start but once you you plant this seed it gets bigger and bigger and branches out like a tree.

Add to Technorati FavoritesLend Money on Prosper, people-to-people lending.

Google

No comments:

SFI

Freelance Jobs