Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Top-Yielding Money Market Accounts With no money to invest.

I clipped this from my Yuwie blog, allot easier then retyping. I was reading Kiplinger and found four no investment or deposit money market accounts that have great yields. I currently use PayPal myself and I love it. Enjoy.
clipped from www.yuwie.com
  • 1. PayPal Money Market; 30 day yield 5.15%; Min Invest None; Web address paypal.com; Phone number 402-935-7733. This is a taxable Mutual Fund.
  • 2. UFBDirect.com; Recent annual Yield 5.31%; Min amount None; Web address ufbdirect.com; Phone 888-580-0049; this is an online account only
  • 3. AmTrust Direct; Recent annual Yield 5.31%; Min Amount None; Web address amtrustdirect.com; Phone 888-228-8146; online only. $1 for the e-money market account 5.06%
  • 4. Flagstar Bank; Recent annual Yield 5.30%; Min Amount None; Web address flagstar.com; Phone 800-642-0039
This information is from Kiplinger Magazine kiplinger.com I hope this is useful
blog it

Add to Technorati FavoritesLend Money on Prosper, people-to-people lending.

Google

No comments:

SFI

Freelance Jobs